Senior Data Analyst - Marketing Analytics
Data is a key driver in building differentiated customer experiences and enabling stakeholder decision-making at Madison Reed. Our Analytics team pursues an actionable understanding of our customers and our business. We partner with every part of the business to unlock value-driving insights, from Marketing and Digital Product to Supply Chain and Operations. You will join a team focused on identifying and optimizing winning strategies for the business.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will fuel business growth by generating insights around customer acquisition and retention. You will inform key leaders in Growth, Retention and Consumer Engagement on Madison Reed's growth opportunities and analyze our performance. A successful candidate is compelled by intellectual curiosity to unlock the meaning behind the numbers and enjoys collaborating with others to achieve success. This role will report into the Director of Analytics.
What you will do:
- Write SQL queries to pull and manipulate data
- Use data to surface insights, create metrics and communicate a point of view about our customers
- Create dashboards and measurement plans to establish narratives around business performance
- Serve as a strategic partner to the Marketing teams
- Gather requirements for necessary data models and predictive analytics solutions
What you will need:
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience in data analysis, data visualization and business intelligence
- Experience in SQL with ability to design and validate complex queries
- Experience with the modern data stack (Looker, DBT, Segment, Snowflake)
- You are a great storyteller and communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly and autonomously
- Organized and detail-oriented with effective multitasking and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, willing to take ownership of work and a drive to solve problems independently
Big on Benefits:
The Perks? Glad you asked...
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Mental Health Benefits through Talkspace
- HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
- 401k Participation
- Parental Leave Program
- Learning and Education Programs
- Madison Reed Gratis + Discounts on Hair Color Bar Services and Products
- Company Sponsored Events + Surprise and Delights
- But wait, there's more…
We are Madison Reed.
We're disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we've offered our clients the option to truly own their beauty with a revolutionary choice—your place or ours? At home hair color or Hair Color Bar services? Our business is truly omnichannel, with the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up in store at our Hair Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of our Hair Color Bar locations (over 50 & growing). At our Hair Color Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from licensed cosmetologists—permanent hair color, roots only, hair gloss, highlights and more. With the launch of our men's line in 2020, we're shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products that continue to raise the bar for doing your own hair at home.
We live our values.
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Hair Color Bar nationwide, we truly live our values—Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our founder & CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels supported to succeed.
We are hair color that breaks the rules.
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology, has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans, converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do—and it shows.
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal care more personal.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion Found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we live by.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.