Do you have experience with python, R and love data? Then this is probably the role for you! We are looking for a data scientist in a pharmaceutical setting in Leiden.
At this site our client develops best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline. The department that is in charge of developing scalable, pharmaceutical-grade USP and DSP processes is looking for a new data scientist that can support the data collection and verification from development studies.
- You will be involved in checking data by means of collecting, analyzing and verification within ongoing development and production studies;
- The automation systems in scope include but are not limited to GxP Excel VBA-enabled spreadsheets, Python Dash, several types of Graphical User Interfaces,
- AWS S3 cloud environment, Microsoft SQL Server and Spotfire dashboards. In addition, activities related to data extraction via SQL are in scope.
- Perform historical data migration and comparative analysis;
- Increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews;
- To improve knowledge, we will look for ways to maximize the potential of the available data.
- Maintain and improve current automation systems, dashboards, and analytic tools.
- Find ways to improve the process development efforts.
- MSc in the biomedical / bioengineering field or equivalent;
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar (pharmaceutical) setting is required;
- Production experience, technology transfer, and GMP understanding are all advantages.
- Strong programming knowledge and skills. Knowledge of Python, SQL, Visual Basic, R, Spotfire, Tableau, and/or SIMCA is regarded a significant plus.
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- You are a quick learner who takes initiative & responsibility;
- You have a flexible mindset and are able to take action in a sometimes chaotic an fast-moving environment.
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective;
- Salary: €3000,- till €4500,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
- Location: Leiden;
- Vacancy number: 19268;