Data Analyst (Mobile Gaming)
If you are a Data Analyst with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Rapidly growing mobile gaming company with hundreds of millions of downloads
- Ability to work remotely or in-office
- Fun and energetic open office experience
- Weekly happy hours and video game tournaments
What You Will Be Doing
The Data Analyst will be a member of our in-house Data Analytics team. Daily tasks will require working with various statistical, programming, and reporting tools.
General responsibilities to include:
- Analyze a wide range of data relating to gameplay, users, in-game instrumentation, and more
- Collaborate with game developers/designers to identify KPIs relating to monetization, engagement, retention, etc.
- Develop tools to analyze and track performance of our games over time
- Develop models to assess game play outcomes
- Conduct advanced SQL querying
- Run analysis on real-time data flows
- Assist with data mining, imports, exports, wrangling, etc.
- Assist with API development
- Build Tableau dashboards
- Build Jupyter Notebooks
- Program Python ETL process for ingestion
- Mathematical modeling
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years of professional experience and Bachelors in Statistics, Math, or relevant STEM field
- 2+ years of professional experience and Masters in Statistics, Data Science or relevant STEM field
- 1+ year of previous mobile game data analysis
- Working knowledge of Statistics, Calculus, Linear Algebra, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL programming (querying relational databases)
- Previous experience with SnowFlake
- Previous experience with MySQL
- 3+ years of experience with Python (computational programming)
- Previous experience with Python visualization libraries (Plot.ly, ggplot, matplotlib, etc.)
- Previous experience with statistical modeling
- Previous experience with regressions analysis
- 1+ year of professional experience with Tableau
- Understanding of data visualization and presentation
- Understanding of experimental design
What's In It for You
- Base Salary: $70,000-$85,000
- Full employer-covered health insurance!
- PTO and paid sick time
- Flexible hours
- Quarterly bonuses + stock options
- Company parties and social outings (soon enough after COVID!)
- Ability to work remote
- Relaxed/fun culture
- Flat hierarchy
So, if you are a Data Analyst (Mobile Gaming) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.