Dolly is the leading on-demand delivery service for big and bulky items. Our highly rated delivery services give consumers, retailers, and drivers complete control — offering convenience and affordability that's absent in traditional delivery options. Our Helpers have delivered nearly two million items and we have exciting opportunities ahead with our retail partners such as Best Buy, Lowe’s, Costco, Crate & Barrel, Big Lots!, and many more.
Headquartered in Seattle (but remote friendly), Dolly is currently operating in 36 markets and will soon be everywhere nationwide. We're passionate about creating a customer-centric brand that brings customers back time and time again. Our team is ambitious and humble, with innovation at the core of everything we do.
About the role:
We are looking for an Analyst to add to our growing data team. You will be expected to work autonomously and own your domains end-to-end. You will collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to extract actionable information and recommendations.
You will be responsible for helping to define core business logic in our data warehouse, using data to develop insights, answering strategic questions, developing scalable and robust data visualizations, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze customer data and company performance to share insights both internally and externally, as applicable
- Develop and distribute strategic customer and supply reporting
- Drive data. Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions.
- Operate across cross-functional teams to execute programs and deliver exceptional service.
- Learn and understand a broad range of Dolly’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use.
- Responsible for building channel metrics/KPIs, which inform optimization of Operations processes, technology investments, and budgets.
- Own reporting across Weekly Business Reviews and Deep Dives for multiple business units as required.
Who you are:
- Analytical and evidence based thinker
- Excited to make important contributions to improving the business
- Driven self-starter with an insatiable curiosity about how the business works and how it can run smarter/better/choose better word
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques quickly
- 3-5 years of experience leveraging quantitative analysis and analytics to solve business problems, preferably within a large customer service or operations
- Familiarity with SQL and proficiency in Excel or similar tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams
- Experience managing projects with an ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or a quantitative and analytical discipline
- Advanced SQL Proficiency
- Experience in data engineering and automation to build metrics decks, dashboards and BI solutions
- Experience with a variety of data tools (e.g. Amplitude, Metabase, Tableau, Power BI, Looker or similar software)
- Startup experience - familiar with the urgency and scrappiness of early-stage dynamics
- Experience using Python or R in analysis and modeling
Dolly is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, family or parental status, or Veteran status.
Dolly offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, unlimited PTO, and equity. This is a remote friendly opportunity.