Are you excited to fuel digital LEGO experiences with data and insights?
Join us on our journey towards more data-driven decisions and help grow our digital ecosystem!
- Continuously define our data model and materialize it -
- Bridge the gap between business needs, technical possibilities, and compliance
- Build a semantic layer by turning raw data from a range of sources into structured data
- Integrate third party data sources like App Store, Google Play Store
Play your part in our team succeeding!
Digital Consumer Engagements mission is to ensure that The LEGO Group’s relationships with consumers are direct, sustained, two-way and meaningful. You will be working at the core of our digital product teams, providing insights and recommendations to continuously improve product experience measured through user adaptation and user satisfaction. Some of the products in our digital ecosystem are LEGO.com, LEGO Account, the LEGO Builder app, LEGO Ideas and the LEGO Life Magazine.
Do you have what it takes ?
What’s in it for you?
- A technical profile and a passion for coding
- Experience with Databricks or Apache Spark (part of our tech stack)
- Experience working with behavioral data
- A desire to transform raw data into structured data for the business
- Hands on experience with one of these technologies SQL, R, Python or similar
- Thriving in an environment, where you play an active part in finding the solution
- Able to build fantastic working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
Here Are Some Of What To Expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO
® team today.