On behalf of our client, an international fashion company with their HQ in Amsterdam, we are recruiting for a Jr. Master Data Analyst. Are you a Master Data Analytics Wizard who understands and appreciates the value of data?
Over het bedrijf
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Salaris en aantal uur per week
- 40 hours
- 'till 31/12/2021 possibly longer/permanent
Over de functie
In the position of Junior Master Data Analyst you are the gate keeper of the master data, providing a level of confidence in the information provided has the right level of integrity and accuracy to allow the business to have the confidence to make informed decisions. Responsible to ensure that all master data is correctly created and maintained in SAP.
This is just not entering data, you will be required to identify and escalate any discrepancies, and in addition, you will:
- SAP Key user of the creation and maintenance of master data processes;
- Analyse, validate, prioritize and execute requests for creation and maintenance of master data to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained;
- Liaises closely with other business units throughout the organization as appropriate;
- Multi-task in a multi-functional environment while maintaining service level targets;
- Is accountable for all MDO initiatives;
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the company.
- You will use your analytical skills to unlock the full potential of the data present within the organization;
- You will do so by focusing on multiple core domains, such as securing high quality data, managing applications driven by master data and enabling business development through data;
- You are a Master Data Analytics Wizard who understands and appreciates the value of data!
- Fluent in English;
- Analytical mind-set;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent administrative skills
- Solid SAP and Excel knowledge.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our client to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.