Nurture. Grow. Thrive.
Accepting a role with Elders means you will be joining a team ready to support and grow your career. Be part of a culture that has been in the making for more than 180 years, a culture so strong it is almost tangible. Much like the farmers and communities we work with, you will experience, passion, dedication and resilience across all parts of the business. With such an iconic, essential business in the Australian landscape we are confident that you too will be proud to grow your career at Elders and wear the pink shirt.About The Role
We are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analyst to join the growing team on a permanent, full-time basis with location flexible for the right candidate.
As a Supply Chain Data Analyst, you will harness your expertise in reporting and analytics (using PowerBI) to establish high calibre and meaningful insights for the Supply Chain function at Elders.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the way Elders operates, enabling the Rural Products business to make key, data driven insights. In return you will have the backing of a longstanding, Australian company genuinely invested in your growth and development.Responsibilities
- Establishing and driving Supply & Demand process development
- Preparing and leading the implementation of D365 Demand planning process
- Overall reporting and business analysis to drive smart business decisions
- Using data to support recommendations for optimizing current processes in the supply chain
- Interacting with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers;
- Providing input to the Supply Planning function in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs;
- Strong Microsoft Power BI skills and experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (or later) SSRS, RDBMS and/or Azure Data Lake
- Experience in a demand planning/forecasting role, preferably in a retail or agricultural inputs environment.
- Experience/knowledge of Microsoft D365
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agricultural or related industry experience (desirable)
Elders is proud to be the last Australian-listed major agribusiness. The most trusted agribusiness brand in Australia. We’re part of the landscape, part of the local communities, part of Australia’s history and we are entrenched in Australian agriculture.
The brand is more than a company, more than a logo - it’s part of Australia. And, with an authentic drive to create a sustainable future for farming and the farmers of Australia, Elders is... for Australian agriculture.
We are now looking for the next generation to be part of something big and drive the future of Elders.If you are ready to grow your career with Elders, please click on 'Apply' today.
For more information call Matthew Sargent on 0419 881 432 or visit our careers page.
Please note, applications may be shortlisted as they are received.
At Elders, we strive to create a safe environment where everyone can thrive. We aspire to do this by recognising talent, promoting inclusion and celebrating diversity. No matter how you identify, we encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for roles at Elders.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.