In your new role you will:
- Lead and support data science and data analysis related projects which analyze complex problems, pattern matching/anomalies and translate data into useful insights to drive business and operational decisions.
- Be able to conceptualize, develop and enhance the advanced analytic model/statistical technique and methodologies.
- Understand the business context, identify and scope business requirements and priorities, formulate problem statements through rigorous information gathering and analysis as well as clarification of the solutions, initiatives, and programs to enable effective delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-function team to understand business needs and define the roadmap, produce ROI analysis, budgets for project execution with deployment plans.
- Identify improvement opportunities using advanced analytics and define business problems from various functions (eg supply chain, planning, manufacturing)
- Stay up to date with the latest data science technology, trends, techniques, and best practices. Incorporate the most feasible practices.
- Provide expertise and promote a mindset of Digitalization, Advance Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and be a strategic contributor to the organization.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in a field like computer science/computer engineering, applied mathematics, statistics, industrial/system engineering
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in a related business analysis role, including experience with SAP APO, Revenue and Supply chain process/ system (S&OP, ERP) databases
- Demonstrated experience with SAP Predictive Analytics
- Ideally work experience in software development (C#, Java), especially in the area of AI (Python, R)
- Deep understanding of business processes and Semiconductor process experience strongly preferred
- High analytical skills and keen perception to approach new challenges
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills in English. German is a plus.