This role is with Experian. WayUp is partnering with Experian to hire top talent.
- Company Description Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for . In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine . Job Description Experian’s
Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity for students across the country to gain hands-on work experience in our innovative global company. Our interns work alongside Experian employees to tackle meaningful projects and gain valuable skills in their chosen field.
During our summer internship program, interns will have access to the latest technologies and challenging work. As a summer intern, you’ll learn about our exciting financial inclusion products and programs, experience philanthropic events that make us a force for good, and network across our global business units. Get ready to discover the unexpected as a part of our #uniquelyexperian summer internship program.
- Responsibilities of the Machine Learning Engineer Intern include:
- Support building and testing Ascend Intelligence Services modeling platform
- Work closely with senior engineers to build credit modeling infrastructure
- Learn what it takes to deploy scalable products Qualifications
- High school diploma and some additional accreditation (BS or BA in Computer
Science with a focus in Machine Learning, Engineering, or related areas of study, software bootcamp)
- Be returning to school in the Fall of 2024 to complete degree program
- Experience in Python and SQL
- Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Perks
- This position can be 100% remote
- Volunteer Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- 401(k) after 90 days of employment Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above.
Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education.
This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match. _Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer._ We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done. We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward &
recognition, volunteering, making an impact... the list goes on. [See our DEI work in action](https://www.experian.com/diversity/our-commitment/index)! [The power of YOU](https://www.experianplc.com/media/4459/english-experiandei-report_2022.pdf).
We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment. Find out what is like to work for Experian and [discover the Unexpected](https://www.experian.com/careers/)!