Web Analyst/Reporting Analyst, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We're always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we're better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We're looking for a Web Analyst or Reporting Analyst with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Web Analyst or Reporting Analyst will play a role in helping our clients excel.
*This is a fully remote position. It will start as a 3-month contract and extend based on performance. Additionally, this is a W2 position with Rational that does not offer visa sponsorship or C2C*
Would you like to...
- Create reports using popular Microsoft tools including Power BI, Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) and SQL
- Adhoc analysis - Take questions from product managers and leadership, investigate the questions and uncover insights that can be applied to change customer experiences.
- Represent data with senior leaders in business reviews
- Share best practices and guidance for creating and managing reports across a virtual team
- The role will start out 70-80% building reports and infrastructure and 30-20% will be analysis of the data, and ideally this will reverse to 70-80% analysis and insights and 20-30% building reports
What You Will Bring:
- Professional experience creating reports with Power BI is required
- Deep knowledge of SQL for querying
- Experience with Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) is highly preferred
- Experience utilizing GitHub as source control is preferred
- Deep understanding of web analytics
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Excellent written communication
- Ideally experience working with engineering and product management organizations
- Ideal candidate will be able to catch all the questions that come up from the data
- Understanding of website traffic across multiple properties, direct, paid and social media, and cookie management (ideal)
Who You Are:
- Data Lover.You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient.Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees' well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don't have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.