We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Join us as an Operations Analyst and become a key member of Glovo's Global operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
The couriers are the key player in Glovo's marketplace. We are looking for a Data Analyst (Courier Operations) who will find the balance between creativity and data-driven objectivity in such a way that they carry out projects that seem impossible until they come true.
You will be in charge of the lifecycle of couriers, from the moment when they register on the acquisition page until they churn. You will ensure that we always have the right fleet of couriers in every city, working on acquisition and retention as your main leverage.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Provide analytical support to the team of more than 20 countries, regional and local teams throughout deeper understanding of Glovo's operations model
- Perform analysis to come up with insights to help improve KPIs in all the courier fleets around the world.
- Propose, track and consolidate new ideas to improve the operations by being obsessed with Glovo's KPIs.
- Own the lifecycle performance of a courier, from our courier onboarding funnel optimisation to retention boosting and improvements.
- Build tools and processes, to carry out automated actions and monitoring on couriers
- Own dashboards and build new tools to improve the visibility of metrics in the department
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for the area and be able to instruct and communicate for all the department
- Understand and deep-dive into the data to understand the reasons and the levers we can act upon to improve KPIs (and be accountable for them)
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative analyses and A/B tests
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Glover lifecycle through out-of-the-box thinking
- Understand local and regional needs, and put yourself in the skin of the courier - understand who they are
- Bachelor in Engineering, Maths or any technological domain
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Excel / Google Sheets proficiency
- Proficient in SQL
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Data Studio & Qlikview
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with details
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
What you'll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we're currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/