Do you want to work with big data from thousands of high performing broadband network devices? Do you want to be proud of and remembered for having realized amazing, reliable and cloud native data analytics solutions? Solutions that are truly changing what it is like to do business with and within a market leading global telecom operator? Then this is for you!
Data is key for the future success of Telia Company and thus the department of Data Mediation Broadband is growing: The team need a senior data architect to lead the way on building up cutting edge solutions with modern big data engineering technology and advanced analytics methods like machine learning.
Is this your next opportunity?
Broadband Data Mediation Team is part of Telia Group IT Organization. This team is the IT solution owner for collection, mediation, and processing of the data from telecom network, IT infrastructure, inventory systems and other data stores. These data are critical for Telia’s business and used for service assurance, investment planning, crowd analytics, business customer product offering, etc.
These solutions provide data flows and reports to both internal users and external customers. We are clearly heading toward innovations like cloud, serverless, AI and machine learning and by joining us you will join team of passionate and technology-oriented people.
As a software engineer, you will lead the development and operation for 3 Elastic Search clusters.
The responsibility of this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsibility for Elastic Search performance and security
- Data model design and partition management in Elastic search
- Optimization and capacity planning.
Is this you?
- You are motivated because you want to see developed modern data driven products.
- You have good knowledge of big data technology, cloud, and software engineering.
- You know how to deal with massive OLAP and real time streaming workload by heart. You are at the same time open for collaboration and sharing knowledge with colleagues who don’t have the same level of skills and you are inspired by being a mentor to others and see them grow.
Your personal competencies:
- Easy to communicate in speech and written language, and enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge
- You enjoy working in a supportive team and perform well when you work alone
- You have a feeling for quality and analyzing, and you prefer to work towards a goal
- You are driven to work with our business and can understand their activity to make sure their environment stays stable
- You are structured and good at documenting both technical environments as well as instructions Open-minded and thrives in a changing environment.
- 3 years working with Elastic Search production workload as software engineer or DevOps engineer
- Experience working with Grafana integration is a plus.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 10-15-21.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!