We are currently recruiting, for the Italian unit of a prestigious global Company, leader in the IT Industry, a Data Analyst Intern for the Information Technology Department in their Headquarter in Milan. The purpose of this training project is to acquire skills concerning Data Management. The internship will give you an overview about the IT tools and methods and how they can support the business.
Which are my activities and my tasks?
With the constant presence of a company tutor the intern will actively collaborate with the Italian IT team for the implementation of Data Management Project:
- participates in the development and implementation of data assets
- participates in the development, implementation and operation of analytics based on the organization's data
- being engaged to ensure the quality and fitness for purpose of the organization's data assets (including the metadata for those data assets) and the fitness for use in terms of awareness, accessibility, release, appropriate use, security and management of data
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High School Degree or Bachelor Degree in economic field
- Excellent knowledge of Italian & English language (spoken, written)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Interest for digitalization and data management
- Efficient communication skills
- Proactive & innovation mindset
- Accurate and result driven
- Curiosity, flexibility, ability to learn
- (Remote) Teamworking and collaboration
What else do I need to know?
- Location: Milan
- Duration: 6 months internship (extra-curricular), full time
- Reimbursement package/ reimbursement and benefits: internship refund (from 500 to 700€ gross per month), company canteen included
Word Processor - Elaborazione testi - Word
Fogli di calcolo / elettronici - Excel
Grafici e Presentazioni - MS Powerpoint
Linguaggi di programmazione / Ambienti di sviluppo - Html
Database - SQL
Progettazione multimediale - Adobe Illustrator
Progettazione multimediale - Adobe Photoshop
Progettazione multimediale - Photoshop
Contact Center - Gestione telefonate inbound
Contact Center - Gestione telefonate outbound
Contact Center - Tecniche di Customer Care
Contact Center - Vendita telefonica di prodotti/servizi
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time