Our client is a Singapore - headquartered Internet service provider, helps to power some of the fastest growing mobile services in the world with a strong specialty in network security and privacy protection. With millions of paying customers endorsing our capabilities, our client company strives to help their partners achieve great success through commitment to excellence in what they do.
- Collect, sort, count, analyze, and model data, establish a related index system.
- Discover value and problems from the analysis results, propose strategies, and promote the implementation and improvement of strategies.
- Monitor daily data changes, summarize data fluctuations in a timely manner, provide early warning of data abnormalities.
- Support daily output of various data reports.
- Provide all-round data support for business departments, especially for advertising, to promote user growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, or computer related, 1-3 years of work experience.
- More than 1 year of experience in data analysis using Admob;
- Familiar with statistical analysis and relevant knowledge of statistical learning methods.
- Possess professional data processing and analysis capabilities.
- Have the ability to write SQL and be proficient in EXCEL. Familiar with BigQuery is preferred.
- Ability to think independently, strong sensitivity to data, and be able to work under pressures.
- Have good expression, communication, and coordination skills.
- Data experience in the Internet advertising industry and experience in data products is preferred.