With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of a BA, Data Science and Insights.
The Candidate Should Be
Post-Graduation in MBA and Undergraduate degree in any engineering discipline, preferably Computer Science
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking by posing the right questions to understand the requirements
- Analytical Skills – Researching and analysing the right data to make product decisions
with profit and feasibility in mind
- Developing Value Propositions and Product Strategy
- Driving Product improvements and Product Launch
- Creating and Managing Budgets
- Agile and Responding to Changing Demands
- Consultative selling skills and Story-telling ability
- World class Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Good Project Management and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitative Leadership skills – Influencing skills, mentoring and coaching – to be able to drive change in the organisation
There are 4 areas that this role will focus on in order of importance:
- Create and manage Solution Requirements for multiple analytic offerings, across a
number of Service Lines in different vertical industries helping articulate the
differentiated value proposition of these offerings
- Shape the Intellectual Property needs for each offering, working closely with the
respective Practice team managing each offering, and own the IP development plan,
including functional specifications
- Build multi-year offering roadmap, being responsible for defining release cycles and
tracking to them
- Liaison with partner organizations and other Genpact teams, as needed.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Communicate continuously with all key stakeholders to create a shared Vision and
understanding of the Product Management function’s activities
- Understand Clients’ Needs & Business Imperatives, and help articulate how to use
Analytics and Genpact offerings strategically to drive those imperatives
- Devising, leading, managing the definition of analytics offerings across multiple service lines
- Managing the participation of practice, delivery, marketing and communications team in the development and promotion of offerings
- Ensuring the collateralization of offerings – creating repeatable offerings, supported by collateral (Marketing, Sales, etc)
Required And Preferred Skills
- Creative and Innovative approach to problem solving, in the use of process,
technology and analytics to solve business problems
- Strategic thinking to apply a broad knowledge base and provoke offering teams’
thinking beyond narrow solution parameters
- Strong detail orientation, with a commitment to delivering high quality specifications
- Deliver oral and written communications that have clarity and impact.
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate meetings to generate ideas and make key
- Blend of business and technical savvy, especially on enterprise products and solutions
- Concepts of Agile
- Scrum Certification
- PMI Certification
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Sep 6, 2021, 5:03:52 PM
Master Skills List