As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
As Data Scientist, you will be in developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics and Provide thought leadership, perform complex Statistical Analytics, and build insights into data to deliver to the business measurable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Be building sophisticated statistical models, algorithms and trend analysis in order to discover predictive insights related to network and business objectives
- Translate data algorithms and sophisticated ideas into Data driven Engineering product
- Translate operator business objectives into business intelligence trough regressive data analytics
- Be working on BigData tools and technologies to sustain our continued operational transformation objectives and market leadership
- Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and customers’ experience by using our vast amounts of data.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning. Acuity for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing and documentation skills.
- Software development Experience in python using Web services – Flask, Django, Pyspark, Docker, REST API etc. Solid Grasp of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Solid Command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python; Tableau.
Education: Graduation in Computer Science or similar.
Minimum years of relevant experience: 8-12 years.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.