About TATA Technologies
Tata Technologies is a company of engineers, led by engineers. With more than 8000
associates, representing 17 nationalities, we help ambitious manufacturers create great
products. We focus on the manufacturing industry - on companies that make wonderful
products - covering every aspect of the value chain from concept to recycling. We support
these clients through comprehensive engineering services and IT processes and tools to
manage product development and the complete manufacturing ecosystem. Tata Technologies
serves clients in 25 countries, with a delivery model specifically designed for engineering and IT
engagements that offers a unique blend of deep, local expertise integrated with our five global
delivery centres, Detroit (USA), Coventry (UK), Pune (India), Stuttgart (Germany), and Bangkok
(Thailand). The international headquarters is located in Singapore.
Location :- Mumbai & Pune
1. Act as a Data Scientist for data handling, extraction, manipulation; creating structured
form of data and pulling tangible insights from data
2. Uses predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis and other data analysis techniques
to explore data and to answer specific research questions.
3. Take inputs from the Manager/Consultant to develop statistical models (predictive
modeling, forecasting etc.) and apply appropriate techniques such as Exploratory Analysis,
Regression, and Association etc.
4. Develop executive presentation to present the analytical insights derived from the
5. Flexible to work on any problem statement in the space of AI-ML (NLP, CV & Predictive
Analytics & Maintenance etc.)
6. Must have a business problem understanding specifically from the domain of
Automobile, Manufacturing, E-commerce, Aviation & digital things.
7. Collaborates with the team in order to improve the effectiveness of computational
models through the use of data and feedback from stakeholders.
8. Supports development of machine learning models with guidance from more senior
9. Ability to deal well with ambiguity and act with autonomy.
Experience & Proficiency:
1. 3-6 years dedicated experience as Data Scientist/ML Engineer with hands on
experience in NLP, Machine & Deep Learning, Computer Vision.
2. Demonstrated machine learning expertise with core generalized machine
& deep learning algorithms and its usage.
3. Experience in the use of MY-SQL/PostgresSQL/ORACLE/MongoDB Database, Data
Visualizations, database software and statistical programs.