Our client is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry that prides itself on providing a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. Ongoing growth has created an exciting opportunity for your skills as a Data Analyst.The Role
You Will Be Responsible For The Following
Your Skills & Experience
- Local management of all product and pricing master data via SAP.
- Collaborate with customer facing sales teams to deliver pricing reports and new product submission forms.
- Key contact for agency partners to ensure seamless product launch readiness.
- At least 1 year of experience in relevant commercial finance position.
- Intermediate IT skills and knowledge of the MS Office and SAP.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple priorities and deadlines.
You relish a fast-paced, dynamic environment - in fact, some of your best work has been completed under pressure. You have brilliant technical skills but you're also a keen collaborator who can partner with a range of team members to work collaboratively across the organisation. You have an enquiring mind that lets you analyse data quickly and effectively, and your outstanding communication skills mean you are able to convey your findings to a wide range of colleagues.What's on offer?
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
- An exceptional work environment.
- The support of a passionate and talented team.
- A creative workplace where innovation and initiative is valued.
- A dynamic company that supports work-life balance.