Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Senior Data Scientist primary place of performance is the National Capital Region. This position is contingent on contract win.
- Hands on work with both unstructured and structured data with advanced problems and modeling on classified and unclassified programs and projects.
- May assist in the training of Analysts. Interprets results from multiple sources using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Designs, develops and implements the most valuable solutions for the organization.
- Prepares big data for analysis, implements data models and develops database to support the business solutions. May provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization. Works on advanced, complex technical projects or DoD issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
Required Education, Certifications, Experience and Skills:
- Familiarity with the manipulation of unstructured data in a data analytics environment, and the use of open-source tools, cloud computing, machine learning and data visualization.
- The ability to use/code in a language applicable to the project or task order such as Apache, Hadoop, Python, and advanced knowledge of machine learning.
- Requires an advanced degree (Master's or preferably PhD) in a relevant field of data analytics such as data science, statistics, operational research or the like.
- 9 or more years in data analytics or related field.
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain a Top Secret Clearance OR an Active Top Secret Clearance.
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone's ideas and contributions make a difference.
In return for your expertise, Infinity offers a competitive compensation package based on your experience and qualifications in addition to an excellent benefits package. Highlights include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and matching, LTD and Life Insurance in addition to paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Infinity Technology, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinity Technology provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
Disclaimer: The above position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.