Annual Salary: $69,800.00 - $83,700.00 (Amount based on office location, relevant experience, skills, and competencies)If you are wondering why you should work for us, here is something to help you decide:
- Pay and Bonuses: Earn a competitive salary. All employees are eligible for uncapped commission or annual bonus incentives.
- Career Progression: Grow at MCM with paid training and development programs – including our very own MCM Academy – as well as a promote-from-within philosophy.
- Reward and Recognition: We are committed to honoring great results – ranging from informal accolades to formal company-wide awards and prizes like all-inclusive vacations.
- Tuition Assistance: Pursue a degree or coursework related to your current role, or the role you are striving for.
- Healthcare Insurance: Take advantage of comprehensive healthcare plans and options to ensure your continued health, plus fitness membership reimbursements, weight watchers, our wellness rewards Program and more.
- Volunteering Opportunities: Enjoy up to eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer. We also offer volunteer grants and matching financial donations, up to US$ 2,500 per employee annually.
- Retirement Savings: Build a strong financial foundation and reach your goals for the future. With all the effort you invest in us, we’re proud to invest in you.
- New Family Support: Celebrate your new arrival with company paid leave, new parent flex time, and child back-up care options.
- Team-building: Enjoy experiences that inspire bonds with your colleagues through a wide range of company-sponsored team-building events, such as holiday celebrations and department outings.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy paid and floating holidays, as well as generous paid-time-off.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
The Data Analyst is primarily responsible for utilizing tools such as Power BI, Salesforce, Excel, and SQL to perform in-depth analysis on market intelligence and portfolios to be valued. The analyst will diligence, analyze, and load portfolios into our database and preserve its data integrity. By orchestrating innovative projects, the analyst will optimize existing or develop new processes that drive business objectives and increase operational efficiencies.About The Job
- Verify, extract, transform, append, and standardize data from disparate data types and sources to meet system/business requirements
- Execute established processes independently, accurately, and timely with the ability to solve for nuances using technical and analytical skills
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to preserve data quality, identify critical issues, mitigate risk, and reveal data trends (e.g. profitability, performance, and variance analysis)
- Serve as a key member to solve data issues by working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Make recommendations to improve business processes
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain technical solutions to increase operational efficiencies and deliver on strategic initiatives
- Support data warehousing architecture by gathering requirements, defining user acceptance testing, documenting changes, and monitoring results
- Bachelor; Quantitative field
- 0 - 2 years of experience in an analytical / quantitative role, or equivalent education
- Technical — Proficient with MS Office; ability to write, analyze, and develop SQL code (Optional: Power Bi, Azure Synapse, R, Python)
- Experience working with large relational databases is a plus
- Critical thinking – must be able to derive insights and identify trends from a given data set
- Communication – Data analysts collaborate with a variety of audiences. Must be able to effectively communicate using different mediums (oral and written)
- Agile – Data analysts must understand the requirements and be flexible and dynamic in their approach
We are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, this might be the right place for you!
Encore Capital Group and all of its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at Talent@mcmcg.com.