Are you a Junior Data Engineer who has a passion for data and learning new technologies? Do you have an IT and/or mathematical background? Are you open to learn new things and work on several areas within a team? Would you like to work within one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands? If your answers are yes, do not hesitate to apply!
You will be working in a big financial organization in Amsterdam. The department where you will be working is responsible for the data quality and management of the bank. The goal of this department is to gather meaningful insights on the performance of the bank and have more control about what is happening internally.
Currently the team is working on transforming their IT landscape with innovative technologies in order to be more prepared for the future. You will be working in a DevOps environment in order to find the most appropriate solutions for the ALM department.
What are you going to do?
- Collaborating with different parts within the bank.
- Mapping and analyzing the data that is received.
- Gathering data requirements.
- Setting up ETL processes for different products within the bank.
- Re-designing applications using techniques like Azure native tooling
- Look for continuous ways to improve test automation, operational tasks and implementations.
What do we need from you?
- You have 1 to 3 years of work experience in the IT domain. For example data analysis, design and/or development.
- You have a background in IT and/or mathematics.
- You have knowledge of SQL and ETL.
- You also have knowledge unit and integration testing, and knowledge of database modeling techniques.
- You have an Agile/ Devops mindset.
- You have T-Shaped skills.
- You have good communication skills in English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €3.000 and €4.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).