Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
At ARQ we are currently seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join out award winning team. To be successful in this role you likely possess professional skills around data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping, and transforming business needs into technical solutions.
- Experience and deep understanding in databases and analytical tools, including cloud technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Azure Data Bricks), relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), big data (e.g. Hadoop, Spark) & NoSQL
- Advanced SQL / Python / Spark/ Scala skills
- DevOps/data-as-code design and implementation experience
The Following Technologies And Skills Are Also Desirable
- Experience with Git or appropriate source control tools
- Design, implementation, or support of a Data Lake environment
- Data modelling skills (e.g. Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault)
- Experience in leading projects or units of work
- Data Visualisation - PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- ETL/ELT tools & Frameworks – DBT, Azure Data Factory, Spark
- Azure Certifications are a plus!
Some Of The ARQ Perks We Offer To You
- Free daily coffees from one of our local baristas to get your day off to a great start
- Monthly team get together (back to base) with jam packed of fun activities in the office
- Table tennis, board games and retro arcade games to break up your day
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career growth opportunities with options to relocate international or overseas
- Social club membership and activities
- Impact innovation days (Hackathons) with prizes
- EAP Counselling and support sessions for you and your family
- Monthly Recognition and Rewards for ARQadians that go above and beyond
- Novated leasing and salary sacrificing to maximise of tax savings
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equity, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.
At Arq we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.