We are looking for a Sales Operations Data Analyst/Qlik Developer to join our DCG North America Sales Operations team. This position reports into the DCG North America Sales Operations Manager and supports a DCG North American Sales Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will have experience mining multiple complex data sets, ensuring data is accurate, developing in multiple languages and platforms, creating visual dashboards for use by the Sales Teams, and improving processes around our data infrastructure, and communicating across the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own and drive large, complex Sales data analytics projects and programs to completion
- Build and execute a DCG Data consolidation strategy, ultimately responsible for driving timely, high quality and relevant data throughout the organization
- Perform complex data analysis to discover information and trends, which will be used to make smarter decisions on delivering products and services to our customers
- Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems to solve real world business problems impacting sales productivity
- Refine and automate standard BMS reports and dashboards, make appropriate redesign recommendations using standard databases, systems and visualization tools
Please apply with your resume in English
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems/Data Analytics or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience with business analytics and reporting supporting a Sales or Sales Operations environment.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Demonstrated experience using advanced Excel features and techniques required (able to teach others)
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished product
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Analytical, critical thinker capable of aggregating, structuring and analyzing data from multiple sources and producing clear/ concise reports
- Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential
- Ability to quickly adjust to change, learn new tools and rapidly course correct
Desired technical skills:
- Static and/or interactive data visualization methods (Qlik, PowerBi, Tableau, etc)
- SQL databases, including any of these: SQL Server, Spark SQL, Apache Hive, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with diverse programming languages desirable (HTML, C, Python, Java, etc)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.