This is an exciting role to work alongside a multinational, multidisciplinary team to provide high quality service and solution to clients and internal users. Develop and maintain automated data acquisition, data profiling and ETL processes.
Leads the delivery of processes to extract, transform and load data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes using strong technical capabilities
- Builds networks with other functional teams across the business to help define and deliver business value, and may interface and communicate with program teams, management and stakeholders as required for delivery
Your key responsibilities
Understand and implement business processes to support data operations across the different stages of the lifecycle
- Collaborate with EY tax teams and client teams during the onboarding and transition phases
- Liaison with client teams to convert business rules into transformation logic
- Create assets and processes to deliver solutions that are scalable and can be used across engagements
- Work with Technology teams to support the implementation of automated data acquisition processes
- Support Data Operations automation initiatives through transition and service delivery phases of an engagement
- Continuous improvement of the existing processes by automating steps, integrating tools and implementing efficiencies
- Set standards on data quality to ensure it fits with the existing technology, processes and automation
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
Skills and attributes for success
Ability to define business processes to understand how technology needs to be integrated and enabled
- Ability to convert business challenges into requirements for solutions that are scalable and can be integrated with existing technology assets
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Ability to work and team effectively with business, technology, client teams and other management personnel across geographies
- Ability to clearly communicate to both business and IT audiences
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
To qualify for the role, you must have
2+ years’ experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in Data extraction, transformation and loading processes
- Nice to have 1-2 Year’s hands on experience with any of the ETL tools like Alteryx (preferred) or similar or certified in Alteryx Designer
- MS Excel skills and Excel VBA (coding, debugging)
- Familiar with common ERP systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of data visualization tools and packages such as Power BI or equivalent
- Nice to have hands on experience with programming languages like Python or SQL
Ideally, you’ll also have
Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Experience working with global stakeholders and offshore & on shore teams
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.