Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore, first. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
About the role
The primary focus of the role will be using data science capabilities to add commercial value. Working with the Analytics Manager you must ensure that the initiatives are validated, tested and monitored across multiple channels and markets.
The role will need to have expertise within our core platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform, Python & R with Advanced SQL skills.
Working alongside other MADE analysts, markets & Group stakeholders to identify opportunities and make recommendations to aid commercial strategy. Such as, analysing the impact of Demo Stores on other Direct Channels or analysing how we improve our targeting and audience activation across channels
In order to improve Owner Experience, Personalisation & Next Best Action, the role will assist the Journey team, in gathering data touch points for Acquisition, Retention, Repurchase & Service, so we can eventually start to optimise every single touch-point on the owner journey and drive “Bought not Sold”
Mentoring other MADE team members, encouraging and inspiring junior members of the team
The role will help shape the way Dyson thinks about insight and analytics, and support data led activation across the business. You and the team will build on the foundations we have laid and continue to drive value and data driven decision making through modelling and analysis in an agile environment.
You will lead and be involved in a variety of tasks. It could be a large, extensive, insight-led project using latest capabilities/developments in GCP and ML, or it might be a quicker, more ad hoc set of queries, or it might amount to more routine weekly / monthly surfacing of results and observance of trends You will be a key team member within the marketing data and audience team, helping shape our audience data and journey road-map
- Own the data driven insight for one of our categories. This will include being the key contact amongst the categories directors who might need support on go to market strategies, new product launches and general health of our owner base within the categories and support data driven acquisition strategies
- Ownership of Building, testing and validating propensity models ensuring they get used by the markets and channels and learnings from the outcomes are shared and acted upon
- Responsible for how we drive digitial activation of our propensity models across, so it is utilised across multiple channels for acquisition and retention purposes
- Scale prospect sign up data across service, retail and social channels to capture increase in sign up volumes and drive additional revenue
- Accountable for ensuring that Commercial stakeholders understand the value of MADE, how they can benefit from self