About The Job
To support Danone’s top-level ambition to adopt a data-empowered organization, we are building a team in Paris to be the “Data analytics and AI center of Excellence” for Europe as well as the data sciences capabilities for Europe in Danone. We are currently a small team, part of the IT organization at Danone, and we are working closely with other teams supporting data governance, data engineering and with business stakeholders.
To support our growth and develop new use cases, we are looking into highly skilled and motivated interns, to work on innovative and concrete projects. You will be integrated in our delivery teams and supported by one of our Data Scientists
Depending on the ongoing projects when you join Danone, you will be integrated in a project team. Your role will be the developments of new technical features, including some research and bibliographical work. Possible topics include
- Test of Bayesian methods to improve existing demand forecast
- Research of price optimum in a context of inflation based on existing price elasticity
- Trend detection and innovation management based on social media data
- Master in Computer Science, Data Science or mathematics
- Knowledge in Machine Learning models (supervised and unsupervised learning)
- Good python & development skills (python, Git)
- Dynamic, autonomous, and organized
- Good communication skills and able to explain technical information to a broad audience
We are proud to promote diversity and equal opportunity within our teams. We believe that our differences make a difference and that an inclusive work environment will foster our growth as a company, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applications* by fostering an inclusive work culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
- All applications will be considered regardless of origin, background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability...
Because we want your experience at Danone to be a decisive turning point in your career, we offer you a specific support program, the Grow By Danone program. You will receive regular managerial follow-up in an environment that is both challenging and caring.
Growing by Danone is also a time for sharing and exchanging ideas, meetings and sessions to discover our businesses, which will shape your projects, not to mention the coaching sessions organized so that you can become a player in your own development.
Growing by Danone means getting to know yourself better so that you can build your own career path.
We look forward to seeing you at Grandir by Danone, apply and join the adventure!
We systematically reply to all our candidates. As long as you have not received a reply, your application has not yet been processed. The processing time for applications may vary depending on the period and the volume of applications.