Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
About your role:
As a part of our team you will gain useful financial knowledge and will have the opportunity to develop your career path in finance.
Join our team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for finance and gain some first class experience within an international company! Let us show You that accounting can be exciting!
What will you do?
- Perform Vendor statement reconciliation
- Perform Debit Balance control and GR/IR account reconciliation
- Perform other AP reports and control activities
- Cooperate with local business entities of Schneider Electric and with other Accounting Teams
- Provide data and analysis for internal and external audits
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Perform quality and performance measures
- Support transformation and standardization initiatives
(External) English Qualifications:
What will help you to be successful?
- Higher education in Accounting/Finance
- Min. 1 year of experience in Accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP (Accounts Payable modules) would be an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills and a good sense of humor as well
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.