Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include High-Tech Systems, Manufacturing, Mobility, and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines.
| Your challenges?
Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include High-Tech Systems, Manufacturing, Mobility, and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a Data Scientist in our team you will be challenged with:
- Transforming large, complex data-sets into pragmatic, actionable insights;
- Leveraging data to identify, quantify and realize tangible business gain;
- Ability to see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders;
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work;
- Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
| What do we expect from you?
You have an MSc or PhD in (theoretical) physics, applied mathematics, computer science, econometrics, statistics, scientific computing, bioinformatics or comparable background; and related background with at least 3 years of work experience. During your M.Sc., Ph.D. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, machine learning and programming;
- Strong working knowledge of C, C++, C#, Matlab, Python, R, Java, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, and/or noSQL.
- Strong working knowledge of common BI toolkits, such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Splunk, SAP, SAS, or others;
- Proven experience and affinity with modeling of physical-technical problems, risk modeling, algorithm development, image processing and / or data analysis;
- Experience with processing large data sets (> 1 TB) is considered a plus;
- Experience with image processing is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Agile methods is considered a plus;
Soft skills needed for the role:
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
- Stress resistant, team player and strong personality;
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.