Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Lisbon office:
Sales Support – Administrator & Data Analyst (9 months paid internship)
What can you expect?
- Be part of the Sales team supporting both Mercer and Marsh;
- Manage a high data volume and support the business with market analysis, reports and insights.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a multinational organization where you'll be able to learn, grow and develop your career;
- Flexible work environment and hybrid work from home policy;
- A 9 months paid internship.
We will count on you to:
- Work on Sales Intelligence related tasks:
- Compile, analyze and deliver sales analysis reports (including productivity trends and buying trends);
- Monitor and analyze market activity and trends;
- Provide insights focused on guiding the sales and marketing teams.
- Ensure the CRM database is up to date:
- Contacts, company data, buying status.
- Ensure the correct closing of the month:
- Manage opportunities in CRM in order to ensure the closing of the month taking into account the budget, forecast and individual and team goals.
- Elaborate customer database analysis, combining CRM, Sabi and Power Bi information:
- KPI's analysis;
- Monitoring of commercial activity using our CRM;
- Analysis for Marsh-Mercer Governance (Committees);
- Marketing campaign segmentation based on the strategy defined for each case;
- Campaign results (coordination with Marketing);
- Definition and calculation of ratios.
- Administrative support to the sales and client management teams.
What do you need to have:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Finance, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluent English level;
- Strong analytical skills, ease with Power BI is a plus;
- Attention to detail is critical;
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to clearly articulate complex issues;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills in order to prioritize and effectively manage a wide variety of ongoing tasks;
- Proactive and goal oriented;
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 85,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue of over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Marsh and McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.