Do you want to become a part of an experienced and highly motivated team? Do you want to have a meaningful impact in the financial services industry? If so, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're looking for a Data Scientist
to join our Embedded Compliance company.
You're a strong team player, proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset. You solve problems with a positive, can-do attitude and you're used to analyzing multiple scenarios and selecting the most suitable path. If you're also a fast learner and passionate about technology, you're the perfect candidate for our Embedded Compliance company.Tasks
What you will be tasked to do:
- Apply state-of-the-art AI and Deep Learning technologies to new product features
- Define and adapt our Natural Language Processing (NLP) architecture
- Build robust, industrial-scale data processing pipelines
- Contribute to multiple stages of development, from the implementation of the latest research technologies to product development
- Validate and test models in downstream tasks
- Background in engineering, data science, or linguistics
- Experience with data pipelines, model validation and downstream testing
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and working with language data
- Understanding and experience in Python and computational/NLP libraries like Numpy, Tensorflow, PyTorch, NLTK, Spacy and Jupyter
- Basic understanding of deep learning, knowledge representation and reasoning
- Experience in industrial data processing and machine learning architecture is a strong plus (Spark, Airflow, UIMA)
- Experience with graph databases, knowledge graphs, ontologies or logic programming is a strong plus (Neo4j, Stardog, TypeDB, OWL, Prolog)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. German would also be an advantage
- Work permit for EU.
What we offer you:
Become an Apiaxonad(at) and be a part of something big.
- 20-months contract
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning and AI solutions for products
- Plenty of room to advance and learn and apply new technologies
- Flexible work arrangements
- Family-friendly and inclusive work environment
- Passionate people around an exciting global product
- A team with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunger for speed, and immediate results.
We're looking forward to meeting you.