Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Out of our competence center in Warsaw, we support various IT sub functions: from ERP through Infrastructure Services or Commercial, Digital and Finance IT. Our main goal is to support Alcon transformation journey and build a strong organization that can quickly react to changing business environment. By joining our center in Warsaw, you will become a part of the global Alcon IT Team – working closely with the stakeholders from all around the world.
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
Purpose of the role is to build is to design and build solutions to ingest data from variety of sources in to Data and Analytics platforms at Alcon.
As part of the Analytics team, work closely with Business stakeholders to understand Analytics needs, create, support or enhance Analytics products that align with Alcon’s Data and Analytics strategy and standards.
How you will make a difference:
- As part of the Analytics sprint team before data engineering to ingest data from various sources into data lake solution on AWS Cloud as per the roadmap
- Deliver business solution on Alcon’s analytics platform through end-to-end implementation that includes data security, governance, cataloging, preparation, automated testing, and data quality metrics.
- Contribute towards building high performing platform/product DevOps agile teams
- Automate, optimize, migrate and enhance existing solutions.
- Perform data modeling, data analysis and providing insights using various tools.
What we can offer you:
- Enterprise Alcon Data Lake platform supporting multiple data initiatives & projects with core Data Management, Big Data Storage, Traditional Reporting and Machine Learning capabilities.
- Leading edge cloud technology positioning Alcon to lead in Data and Analytics.
- Data Lake, Data Science Tools, Visualization, ML leveraging Amazon Web Services Capabilities.
- Data Source for 3rd Party Data, Reference Data and Data Integrations.
- Common Master Data Lake, Data Catalog and Definitions.
- Opportunity to work in a high paced agile environment and the chance to work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership.
- Empowerment to create and work on the solutions that will deliver the highest customer value.
- Ability to cross skill and grow or move (horizontally/vertically) within the organization.
- Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world.
- Attractive benefits package, including private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, Alcon products for you and your significant other.
- Attractive compensation package (including bonus scheme).
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Brand new office with a lot of facilities inside, located at NewCity building, 15 Marynarska Street, Warsaw.