Organon is a global Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
- A unique opportunity to build a new leading biopharmaceutical company and define a new culture that creates a compelling customer experience.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues in the SEA Cluster Team and markets to ensure and develop a visionary approach to use of data & analytics.
- As a Data Scientist, you will work closely with country stakeholders to understand the business problems and desired business outcomes.
Our Marketing team are passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our customers around the world. Through digital listening and patient analytics, we are able to understand our customers’ needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Analytics Lead on the vision and roadmap for Analytics, focusing on making the SEA cluster a data driven organization.
- Extract actionable business insights from the data and build deliverables that clearly communicate the findings and recommendations.
- Ensure a steady fundament of analytics & insights for all markets in the cluster
- Actively seek out opportunities to innovate by using non-traditional data and new modeling techniques.
- Enhancing existing analytic techniques by promoting new methodology and best practices in analytics field.
- The capacity to effectively collaborate and drive change across borders
- A passion for data and analytics with ability to point out key insights to drive more data-informed decision making
What you must have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Wide ranging knowledge and understanding of analytics and affinity for working with data.
- Strong track record on innovative data solutions
- Good business acumen with strong ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies.
- Comfortable working both independently and in a cross-functional team.
- Take responsibility and ownership of problems, ensuring escalation as appropriate.
- Ability to work effectively cross borders displaying great collaboration and communication skills.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Highly dynamic career in Sales and career development opportunities
- Be part of a high performing team in a collaborative environment
WHO WE ARE
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions.
Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
At launch, we will be more than 10,000 Founders strong, ready to rise together as we make a difference in a new way. As Founders, employees will create their future and will help shape the direction of Organon and its impact on the world. Our culture reflects our passion for those we champion.
At Organon, we all belong. We embrace diversity and give it a voice. Our commitment to supporting women is reflected in the make-up of our leadership team, which is majority female and our diversity of experience is core to who we are and what we are designed to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.