Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.Responsibilities
Peraton seeks a Data Analyst
with Software Engineer background to support Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) on a specialized project. Location: Fort Eisehnower, GA.
In this role you will:
- Operate as a member of a highly skilled team of engineers and data scientists acquiring and data from multipe locations
- Support the development of a solid data foundation to process modeling data and perform robust analytics.
- Leverage online experimentation and other data science methodologies
- Achieve achieve sustainable growth by leveraging Machine Learning (ML), natural language processing, and dynamic network analysis
- Characterize social media narratives and messaging in context of the mission
- Minimum of 8 years with BS/BA; Minimum of 6 years with MS/MA; Minimum of 3 years with PhD. Will consider HS+12-14 of experience.
- Experienced designer, developer, deployer, tester, and evaluator of software applications.
- Has developed and maintained manuals, drawings, and/or system specifications.
- Skilled in multiple programming languages and knowledgeable in Agile development approaches.
- Must be familiar with basic data analysis and visualization techniques in Python.
- Must have experience using basic Python data analysis packages (pandas, matplotlib, etc.).
- Must have experience using a notebook analytic environment like Jupyter Notebooks.
- Active TS//SCI clearance with a CI Poly and MEAD.
Target Salary Range
- Python experience
- DoD 8140/8570 IAT Level II
$112,000 - $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.SCA / Union / Intern Rate or Range
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.Our Values
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We're fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Career Development
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Financing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Additional Benefits
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Care