Nice to meet you!
At Engel & Voelkers we see Data as an essential strategic competency to deliver best in class experience for thousands of our customers, real estate agents and internal stakeholders. Do you want to play an instrumental role as a (Senior) Data Analyst (m/f/d)
and help us to excel in that competency?
We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new approach in the digital real estate industry. Individuals who like getting things done, who like to communicate and strive to work with passion & care: You are eager to understand the customers' problems and curious how to best use technology to solve them.
You will be part of the BI & Data team who is driving the digital transformation of the business at Engel & Völkers by establishing a single source of truth for operational, financial and marketing data to integrate, transform and manage diverse datasets in our Bigquery DataWarehouse. While promoting self-service analytics by enabling our stakeholders globally to access highly curated datasets via Tableau the team also supports with advanced analytics solutions, ongoing consultancy and training.What you'll do?
Who you are?
- Contribute to the company’s data strategy by designing, deploying, and operating our data warehouse and reporting eco-system
- You build dashboards - with Tableau - for the unit requirements of Product and Marketing departments globally and enable them to use them in order to successively develop their operations
- Go to person if someone needs help with analysis and insights
- Develop and maintain governed data processes documentation along with company-wide data dictionaries
Nice to haves
- Solid background in data analysis with a strong interest in the product side and analytics
- Good Tableau skills and we help you to even reach the next level
- Experience with tracking technologies (Snowplow, GTM or similar) and event driven applications
- Proficiency in SQL (some experience with dbt is a plus)
- Familiarity with Scrum methods
- Communication skills, drive and personal responsibility
- Excellent English skills
What’s in it for you?
All questions welcome!
- The best of both worlds: a modern prop tech company backed by Engel & Völkers as a real estate company, with more than 40 years in more than 15 different countries.
- A gile working culture with flat hierarchies and cross functional teams
- The chance to contribute directly to the company's success with your skills and experience and to add your own personal touch
- New challenges that allow you to grow professionally and personally
- Technology driven environment based on the latest tech stack: Golang, Kotlin, Node.js, React, Next.js, Nx, dbt, BigQuery, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- 60/40 ratio - Remote work and in our beautiful HQ near the Hamburg harbor
- A comprehensive benefit package:
- Individual training budget or independent learning via our Udemy account
- Subsidy for your HVV ticket, gym, pension plan
- 25€/month company credit card
- And - you probably waited for it - we also have a fruit basket!
Moin moin, my name is Jennifer - Jenny - and I'm happy to answer all your questions!
Tech Recruiter @ Engel & Völkers Technology