Do you love healthtech and Singapore put together? Then you just might love IHiS.
IHiS is a multiple award-winning Healthcare IT Leader that digitizes, connects, and analyses Singapore's health ecosystem. Its ultimate aim is to improve the Singapore population's health and health administrations by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost effective technologies with process and people.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Data Engineers for our Health Insights team in Singapore. In this role, you will be using the big data in the public healthcare, to analyze, design and develop BI solutions that provide strategic insights to improve decision-making in Singapore healthcare system. You will then implement & deploy your solutions, and work with the team to maintain and support these complex data platforms.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment and to work with projects that use data to make a difference in our public healthcare system, this is the right place for you.
- Build strong relationships with Project Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts to understand business requirements and use cases for data products.
- Identify issues, gather information from various sources, and translate essential business needs into technical specification that are used as reference for data product design.
- Regular use of leveraging common data management tools, such as Informatica, SAP BODS, MS-SQL SSIS to design and develop the data models for use by Business Intelligence Analysts, Data Scientists and Analysts to speed up the development of data products.
- Integrate the data models on common BI tools, such as Tableau and/or OBIEE to assist the Business Intelligence Analysts to design and develop business reports and/or dashboards.
- Regular use in any of the various BI standard languages such as SQL, Python, C#, Java, VBA etc
- Possess superior organisation skills to be able to assist in end-to-end data product development with production development, conducting system integration/user acceptance testing etc.
- Be a steward of good data practices - robust documentation (ie: metadata), versioning, playbooking, processes, and knowledge sharing.
- Ability to work with the team to support the maintenance of data platforms
- Develop good working knowledge of available technology capabilities and how and where to deploy them
- Evaluate potential technical solutions and make recommendations to resolve data issues especially on performance assessment for complex data transformations and long running data processes
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology/ System or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, develop, deploy, and maintenance of BI solutions
- Equipped with key SQL Skillsets on Oracle, Teradata and MS-SQL Server databases
- Knowledge and relevant experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Data visualisation tools such as Tableau, OBIEE
- ETL tools such as Informatica, SAP BODS, MS-SQL SSIS
- Data modelling experience
- Knowledge in healthcare domain; or exposure to hospital information / clinical dashboard is an added advantage.