$21.05 - 21.05 per hour + none Reference:
The New Business Assistant is responsible for reviewing Request for Proposals (RFPs) and entering the opportunity in SalesForce.com. The New Business Assistant works closely with the New Business Manager (NBM), Brokers, Presale Team and internal matrix partners to ensure accurate and complete set-up of prospective clients for quoting purposes. The ideal candidate is able to recognize this role’s importance in us “getting it right the first time.” As the first point of contact, attention to detail and ability to be organized while working in a fast paced environment would be key. The role does allow a pathway into the Presale Analyst role, allowing the ability to have career progression if skills aligns with the outlined expectations.
salary: $21.05 - $21.05 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Establishing a SalesForce.com opportunity for each new business prospect.
- Maintaining accountability for the central mailbox and meet submission turnaround times.
- Ensuring accuracy of information and opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Ensuring timely assignment to Presale Consultant with a “cc” to the NBM
- Proactively communicating with internal and external customers to facilitate the RFP workflow.
- Communicating effectively with Brokers to fully understand their RFP needs as it relates to system entry
- Tracking opportunity assignments in Velocity
• Willingness to pilot new processes in order to remain efficient • Developing and building relationship with matrix partners
- Supporting the Presale Consultant through the notification of cross quote opportunities/activity.
- Order requested RFP sales reports through Salesforce.com
- Sales Administration Analyst
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.