Employment Type: Permanent
We are trailblazers. We are innovative. We have technology running in our veins. Do we tick your boxes? Do you want to play a part in taking gaming technology to the next level? If yes, we’re looking for you!
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. In our space, passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome teams create the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
- Gather, document, influence and analyse business and system requirements for large, highly complex data solution projects or programmes to understand and verify their feasibility, validity and alignment to company strategy.
- Design optimal data pipeline architectures to provide a framework within which all data solutions will be implemented
- Design and build data solutions of high complexity, without supervision that adheres to data compliance requirements (Involving multiple technologies, data sources and consumers) consisting of the following:
- Infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies under supervision from seniors.
- Data pipelines to extract, transform and load into data warehouses or lakes for consumption by downstream business analysis solutions.
- BI and AI solutions using existing cloud provided services to serve data effectively to consumers.
- Continuously improve existing data solutions through automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Work with senior level stakeholders to assist with data-related issues and support data infrastructure needs.
- Define the solution cost and budget thresholds to enable the monitoring and control of cost.
- Monitor costs and refine solutions to optimise data processing costs
Planning & Direction
- Defines and drives technical strategy execution plan for the delivery of a portfolio of data solutions that supports the data services strategy to provide medium term (1-2 years) technical direction for the team and support the department strategy.
- Plan and manage data engineering projects from inception to closure to ensure these are delivered on time, within scope and meeting the solution requirements.
Knowledge, Practices and Continuous Improvement
- Define, continuously improve and drive adoption of the processes, governance, tools & technology and standards to establish optimal, company-wide practices for the delivery of data engineering services that aligns with industry developments and changing business requirements.
- Provides specialist input to data solution policies to ensure technical considerations are included in the development of policy.
- Create and analyse performance measures required for the monitoring and improvement of data solutions.
- Create and deliver knowledge sharing programmes to build data engineering capability in the organisation
- Evangelise a data engineering services by driving awareness, understanding and adoption.
- Mentor and upskill colleagues to continuously build our capability.
- Establish the required agreements with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective integration and alignment with the data engineering team.
- Identify trends in stakeholder feedback, identify the root causes and implement actions to ensure problems are resolved without reoccurrence.
- Drive adoption of large scale change initiatives that affects internal stakeholders across the organisation.
Are you ready to take your seat amongst the best? Apply now!