Would you like to build the future? Join CIDETEC!
CIDETEC is a technology centre that brings together three leading international centres in the fields of Energy Storage, Surface Engineering and Nanomedicine. For more than 25 years, we have been working with leading companies to develop technology that makes the world a better place.A cutting-edge, diverse and international centre awaits you!
CIDETEC Surface Engineering
is looking for a person to join Coatings and Surface Treatments Unit, which develops coatings and surface treatments with enhanced properties, addressing the major challenges to respond both to industrial demands and European programmes, always maintaining a focus on sustainability.If you want to be part of this revolution, we are waiting for you!
CIDETEC is an international leader in research and innovation related to surface engineering in the fields of Coatings and Surface Treatments, Polymers and Composites, and Nanosurfaces. We specialise in the treatment of surfaces and materials with state-of-the-art technologies. The researcher will work in activities related to the development of R&D projects focused both in basic research and industrial development in close contact with the most prominent companies in sectors such as aeronautics, automotive and energy.Your contribution
You will join a cutting-edge research centre, focused on sustainability and circular economy, which has spent years understanding and revolutionising the surfaces of components, from those we touch every day in our homes or our vehicles, to the most demanding materials for sectors such as aeronautics and energy.
You will work on research and/or company transfer projects, carrying out your work in such a way that you are able to pursue several research lines simultaneously, optimising resources and maximising results.
Your work will focus on the following activities:
What We Offer You
- Management and implementation of R&D projects.
- Reinforcement and promotion of monitoring and digitalization of processes.
- Analysis of results, drafting reports and preparing presentations.
- Direct interaction with clients.
- Writing of scientific articles
- European, national and regional proposals preparation.
- At CIDETEC you will be able to develop your career alongside a team of top-level professionals, in a young yet committed environment, dedicated to innovation and seeking to provide practical solutions that result in a more sustainable world.
- Professional development opportunities that allow you to build a solid career, working on projects that transform both industry and society.
- Work together with teams at the very highest local, national and European level.
- Professional work-personal life balance measures,
- Continuous training
- Privileged setting in a safe and friendly environment
- Variable remuneration package for all employees
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics Engineering or Data Science and Engineering, and/or Computational Engineering and Intelligent Systems Master's Degree, or equivalent.Languages:
Fluent in spoken and written English.Knowledge:
The successful candidate will demonstrate a sound knowledge in:
- Digital signal processing and extraction of useful information.
- Exploratory and multivariate techniques for dimensionality reduction.
- Supervised and unsupervised techniques for classification and prediction from a dataset.
- Programming and application of computational and statistical learning tools for the processing of large data sets.
- Programming language, such as Python o R4.
Knowledge and experience of the following will be considered a plus:
- Main Big Data analysis methods.
- Probability and statistical techniques for extracting useful knowledge from data analysis.
- Use of statistical-mathematical tools to analyse and interpret stochastic processes.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Work experience in different countries
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
A highly motivated person, with a keen interest in research and innovation
, you will join a multidisciplinary team. You will be able to organise your work, meeting both the deadlines and the established objectives. Problem-solving capacity and scientific criteria. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.