Hey you! Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world?
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution?
About This Opportunity:
The Data Analyst role acts as a link between business stakeholders and data engineering teams. He/she provides an analysis of users' business needs and collaborates with developers to design effective, simple and creative solutions within the project boundaries.
The Learning Analytics Analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting the data, with the aim of extrapolating useful information for the decision-making process, to be communicated through ad hoc reports and views.
Once the requirements analysis is performed, he/she identifies a proper solution and becomes the internal reference for the DLA behaviors and features.
Reports to: Product Manager (DLA)
Location: Biassono, Italy
- Conduct a thorough analysis of business data, flows and information
- Support the decision-making process by interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Support Data Architects and Engineers in data modeling from multiple sources in order to enforce models semantic coherence
- Supporting initiatives for data quality and normalization.
- Track progress and decisions made at each analysis/design stage in order to support data governance processes
- Support production of SQL/NoSQL queries and custom reports from single or multiple sources
- Collect and formalize requirements allowing the Engineering Teams to implement clear data flows and rich visualizations (widgets and dashboards) as part of their products.
- Produce and regularly update technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a similar field
- 3 years of experience as a data analyst or equivalent
- Mandatory English (at least B2)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in querying SQL/NoSQL database to extract relevant information
- Ability to work with stakeholders to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Communicate ideas both verbally and in writing in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to the audience, including executive levels
Benefits & Perks
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Three employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women's Alliance, PRIDE, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,900 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.