Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how care kidney should be done.
We are building commercial-grade technology to operate kidney care services at scale. Our data platform is EMR agnostic which would enable data integrations between different applications. We are in progress of building our first applications on the top of the data platform. The Data Engineer focuses on acquiring data from various sources that are found in a Health System’s ecosystem. Data Engineers become accustomed to both the technical and business details of the source systems and engage with multiple technologies on how to acquire the source data.
- Oversee bringing new source systems into the Strive’s Data Platform using various cutting-edge technologies.
- Ability to dig into the data and understand business logic within the source system data and build and perform data validation tests to ensure quality via data pipeline.
- Balance tasks and priorities between multiple client projects and internal initiatives; ensure assigned tasks are executed efficiently and according to project requirements and timelines.
- Expert in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience working with EMR\EHR systems and an understanding of the healthcare clinical domain
- Exposure to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) concepts and processes
- Working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
- Working knowledge with structured and unstructured data
- Experience with processing HL7 messages, CCD documents, and EDI X12 Claims files.
- Familiarity with development methodologies, including the AGILE development approaches
- Able to code and comprehend code around technologies that deal with acquiring data
- Experience working with Hadoop and other Big Data Technologies
- Exposure to programming languages such as Python, C#, or Java
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare/technology related field
Annual Salary: $83,554.00- $125,330.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strive provides clinical resources, technology, and capital to enable nephrologists to participate and succeed in value-based models. We serve as an extension of practice and empower nephrologists to enhance patient care and maximize revenue through new payment models.