DWS is looking for multiple Senior Big Data Specialists
to join our Consulting team in permanent roles. We are looking for individuals with a broad skillset across a range of tools and technologies, focused on Microsoft Azure big data
tools, who love solving problems and developing solutions that can add significant value to our clients projects and problems.All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency (PR), or other permanent work rights – DWS are unable to sponsor or support visas.
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience with any of the following would be extremely beneficial:
- Hands-on implementation of solutions using Microsoft Azure big data components; Data Factory, Data Bricks, Blob, Data Lake Storage etc.
- Big Data technologies; Hadoop ecosystem, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka
- Developing in Python or Scala for data platforms
- Demonstrable background in Data warehousing solutions and patterns, specifically Data Vault 2.0
- Agile DevOps delivery methodologies and experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub, cucumber etc.)
- Broad design and development of data discovery, modelling, mining and advanced analytics
- Professional experience in Advanced Analytics and Data Science concepts and tools such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Knowledge of R for analysis and modelling
- Management of big data clusters
- Experience or knowledge in elastic search
Working at DWS offers you:
- Ongoing professional and career development
- Paid learning and certifications (chosen entirely by you), with completion bonuses
- An active social club that host regular, subsidised events
- Corporate discounts on a range of services and products, including health insurance, gym memberships, Apple products and much more
Established in 1991, DWS is a professional Technology Consultancy and part of HCL Technologies. With offices across Australia, we have over 700 employees in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra; providing services to a broad range of blue-chip corporate clients, as well as Federal, State and Local Government agencies. We provide a wide range of services including; IT consulting, managed application services, project management, customer driven innovation, digital transformation, data and business analytics, strategic advisory and productivity, and robotic process automation.
Ready for a new challenge? Click APPLY now!!