- Design, development and deployment of a large scale AWS Cloud-based enterprise data integration.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Support the design and implementation of emerging technologies to solve use cases across my clients’ Process Automation programme.
• Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes. • Implement data solutions and automate data processing. • Develop and implement a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a format suitable for searching and analysis. Requirements:
- BA or MA in a quantitative or hard science discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, physics, chemistry.
- 2+ years experience in the data warehouse space.
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 2+ years experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
- 2+ years experience with programming languages, R/Python preferred.
- 2+ years experience working with and analyzing large data sets to solve problems.
• Hands-on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling. • Ability to write efficient SQL statements.
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Able to engage directly with business stakeholders (marketing, sales, finance etc.) to understand their business objectives; and working with our data analysts and data scientists to implement the most appropriate solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Being self-motivated, creative and collaborative.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com