For one of our Client's, a global provider of supply chain solutions, we are looking for Senior Data Scientist and Machine Learning Specialist.
The Data Science team is focused on providing innovative solutions to business problems through the application of advanced analytics & machine learning. The Data Science team provides machine learning based forecasts of customer demand for parts and develops tools that aid better overall forecasting and impact analysis. As a Senior Data Analyst you will be engaged with stakeholders in our various business domains with a mission to drive data science adoption creating added value within our company. Also, you will lead multiple data science projects right from initial problem statement formulation, data exploration & transformation to application of machine learning algorithms and integrating with existing business processes and systems in a live environment.
- Provide data science-based solutions to business problems of varying complexity.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects across business functions.
- Manage collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Manage task assignment of project team members.
- Apply data science & machine learning concepts and python development skills to develop machine learning models in diverse business domains such as Sales & Commercial, Procurement, Supply Chain , SIOP.
- Maintain and continuously enhance the company's Machine Learning Platform, including the extension of forecasting to other business units tackle business issues that require the application of advanced analytics.
- Key contribution in ideas and thoughts leading towards solutions to business problems.
- Ability to progress from initial ideas to solution development.
- Proven experience in management the full life cycle projects in Data Science & machine learning.
- Broad knowledge of multiple machine learning frameworks & algorithms.
- Independently develop production ready scripts & models.
- Intermediate level knowledge of databases (Relational & non-relational) in the context of data science.
- Intermediate level software development skills in python for data science using best practice quality guidelines.
- Hold a Degree qualification with numerical content or equivalent.
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrator stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Experience in Forecasting & Inventory or SIOP management.
- Experience in supply chain and/or logistics environment.
- Cloud based computing environment.
Our Clinet's offer:
- Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Card for Christmas, etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment with highest standards.
- Friendly work environment.
- Possibility to remote work because of COVID.
- Possibility to cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams.