We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered within minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.Your Work-life Opportunity
You will join a dynamic and fast growing operation. The Content Operations department is responsible for ensuring excellence in the onboarding of our partners, taking care of their first days in Glovo and ensuring excellence in the content they upload in our platform once they are active.
Strategy & Ops Efficiency is the strategic & technical supporting lever within Content Operations. As a Data & Automations Analyst, you will focus on solving challenges by providing solutions to automate processes and reduce manual workload, building tools, automations, bots that are both external agent and employee-facing, and internalizing as many capabilities as possible.
You will be responsible for developing fast and scalable solutions using Python, Java, APIs, 3rd party tools while at the same time being rigorous and following best practices, to ensure high levels of uptime for any process that is built. Your main objective will be increasing ops efficiency and reducing manual work, while ensuring a high level of reliability.
Ownership and responsibilities will be given to you from day one.Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Properly execute impact analysis to evaluate our projects performance
- Improve current data sources & reporting to take faster decisions
- Work on strategic analysis that will help to detect further opportunities
- Work on automations that will allow us to remove manual tasks
- Building Python scripts to automate processes
- Building agent-facing or internal-facing tools
- Bulk actions on Partners Activation & Maintenance processes
- Scale, upgrade all services used in order to ensure they always meet the growing demand
- Ensure security and GDPR compliance
- Ensure monitoring of all the processes running, and being able to react in case of failure
- Analytical skills: breaking big problems into smaller ones and problem-solving skills, with adaptability to change is a must
- Experience on tools such as SQL, Python or R is a must
- Experience working with external APIs is a must (Familiar with CI/CD processes)
- Expert on Excel / Google Sheets is a must
- Experience on Salesforce or a similar CRM is a plus
- Experience on reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio is a plus
- Familiar with Cloud Platforms such as AWS is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (plus Spanish as bonus)
- Great team player and organisational skills
- Experience on managing projects is a plus
- International studies or experience is a plus