We are 11:59, a professional services firm that helps forward-thinking public and commercial sector clients unlock the full potential of their transformation and modernization efforts. With a team led by former Big 4 Consulting Executives, we bring the Art of the Possible to life, delivering unbiased strategies that are independent from resource constraints, while generating true value and advantage based on what is possible today so that our clients are ready for tomorrow.
As a firm that’s built on the curiosity of our experts, we employ an integrated, agile talent model to deliver modern technology. Our clients hire us for our shared commitment to their mission, the collaborative approach of our team members, and our track record of delivering breakthrough solutions and results.
At 11:59, we don’t just showcase the art of the possible, we deliver it.Summary:
11:59 is looking for experienced ML Engineers to drive the design, development, and deployment of new innovative AI solutions for our clients across multiple industries. The ideal candidate will have a robust understanding of machine learning models' lifecycle, from design to deployment and scaling, combined with hands-on experience in the rapidly evolving field of ML Ops.Requirements:
- Collaborating with team members to analyze client use cases and develop recommendations for potential AI solutions
- Applying AI concepts, algorithms, and techniques such as machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, etc. to solve real-world problems
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying AI solutions using ML Ops best practices
- Providing technical guidance and support to other developers and stakeholders on AI best practices and standards
- Staying updated on the latest trends and developments in AI research and industry
- Master’s (or Bachelors) degree or higher in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing and deploying real-world AI solutions following ML Ops best practices
- Experience working with common ML languages such as Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience using a variety of AI frameworks and libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, etc.
- Experience working with major cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Strong knowledge of AI concepts, algorithms, and techniques such as machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, etc.
- Experience in working with large-scale data sets and databases
- Experience in using agile methodologies and tools such as Git, Jira, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Use advanced language models like ChatGPT-4(Data Analysis) or CoPilot to accelerate project development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with ML Ops tools like MLflow, Kubeflow, TFX, or similar
Competitive salary $105,000 - $160,000 (depending on experience)
Performance bonus 401(k) with company match
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
Applicants must be able to work in the United States without the need for current or future visa sponsorship. No Corp to Corp.
$105,000 - $160,000 annually