Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
About The Job
This role will report to the Director of Strategic Partner Management. In your role at eBay as the Sr. Network Analyst
you will provide critical reporting and insights with regard to the performance and effectiveness of eBay’s outsourced partner network enabling data driven decisions to better and enhance our estate design and partner structure.
You will also manage eBay’s Rewards and Adjustment process and analytics for the process as well as supporting the Two Way Partner Score Card process. You will interact and work closely with global GSD Teams, Procurement, Finance, Global Learning Organisation, Global Work Force Management and other regional and global organisations as well as closely interacting with the Head of Estate Design and Strategy implementation to support, guide and deliver our estate design strategy.
Additionally, you will closely work with the Head of Relationship Management and Governance to support and provide critical analysis on the Two Way Score Card process.
- Provide ongoing reporting and insights into the partner network health, the effectiveness of the outsourced partner network structure and provide complete long term performance reporting enabling eBay to assess partners long term benefits
- Support and provide critical insights for the Head of Estate Design and Transformation to enable data driven Estate Design proposals and decisions. Outline and enable sound investment proposals to enhance and improve eBay’s partner network
- Manage Rewards and Adjustment process including monthly reporting on process outputs for invoicing and to provide analysis on effectiveness of the process
- Outlines opportunities to improve Rewards and Adjustment process through data based insights and analytics
- Ensure on time provision of quarterly partner performance targets globally. Work with stake in GSD to ensure that inputs are provided on time and are meet contractual requirements
- Provide reporting and analytics based on survey results of the Two Way Score Card process
- Support Contract Manager with regard to commercial analysis of contracts as well as with managing the invoicing and PO process
- Participate in cross functional projects and meetings to represent the strategic partner management team
- Open to Hybrid work based out of our Dreilinden office
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Deep analytical mind set.
- 5 years plus experience in creating reports on various systems and providing insights and analytics to senior collaborators
- Familiarity and ability to efficiently use eBay’s reporting and data management systems
- Adapt and experienced at managing internal and external senior collaborators
- Some understanding of commercial contracts and contract management is desirable
- Deep understanding of Call Centre Operations and common critical metrics
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently with little guidance required
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptable to adjust to changing business needs
- Advanced user with regard to MS Office applications particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. View our accessibility info to learn more about eBay's commitment to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement.
Jobs posted with location as Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM, NYC) excludes residents of Colorado, Hawaii, New Mexico and New York City.