COLT is a global digital infrastructure company that delivers extraordinary connections with genuine care.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, forward thinking, leading tech company, who:
- Support businesses transform the way they do business
- Partner with tech leaders, cloud providers and hyperscalers to create seamlessly integration
- Have a common set of values at the heart of how we do business
- Inclusivity is woven into our DNA.
We are now hiring individuals who have an interest in digital transformation and helping customers transform the way they work
If you would like to be part of Colt Technology Services expansion please refer to the below for more information or contact us for an informal chat about other opportunities that might be suitable for you
We have an exciting new role which is part of the Sales Operations team. This role is a data driven role and you will provide analysis and reporting to support the day to day running of the business and help drive business improvement activities
Great things about the role:
- You will be instrumental in the creation of business critical board and operational decks for the Sales EVP and his leadership team
- Gathering data and analysis to support targeting, productivity and sales alignment management.
- Support the implementation, consumption and tracking of specific sales initiatives.
- Manage and support the Sales Compensation tracking and data management.
- You will ensure key business processes are documented with clarity on ownership across Colt, working locally and globally.
- Stakeholder management is key for this role as you will be working cross functionally and at different levels within the business
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially PPT and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers