- Design, Develop analytical solutions, reporting and data visualisation
- Serve as a SME for data analytics, business intelligence & data visulaition tool
- Amazing team ! Great Culture and opportunity to grow !
The Datacom Connect business provides front line contact centre services and technical solutions to our clients. Our vision is to design and deliver meaningful, efficient and effective customer interactions, putting us at the cutting edge of service delivery and CX.Our Team
Our team is made up of a tightly aligned, culturally diverse, autonomous professionals who pride themselves in being good team players. We work from different cities with a mix of office and remote working, give of our best time and talents to our team and customers. Rest assured that in all you do, our team of the skilled professionals are on hand to support.Role Purpose
This role will be a steppingstone into the team and will be responsible for delivering analytical solutions and insights though data science techniques to support the strategic needs of Datacom Connect business.
The overall purpose will be to design, develop analytics solutions, reporting and data visualisation that add business value and insights. Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot reporting, analytics solutions, reporting & data visualisation. Research and utilise best practice to optimise and improve analytics solutions, reporting & data visualisation.What you’ll do
What you’ll bring
- Define and clarify requirements, propose and develop appropriate solutions, and provide feedback to the reporting team and internal customers
- Deliver insightful data visualisations to stakeholders and clients through the extensive use of data visualisation techniques, analytics dashboard design and analytics delivery best practices to add business value
- Serves as the subject matter expert for data analytics, business intelligence & data visualisation related tools
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of data models leveraging leading edge data mining and machine learning tools and methodologies to drive improved business decisions and insights
- Prepare, deliver and update reports to support contractual obligations and the performance of our business to both internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Conduct regular maintenance and improvements to analytics solutions, reporting & data visualisation
- Working closely with key Stakeholders to clearly define and understand reporting and data requirements as well as presenting findings, insights and recommendations as the subject matter expert
- Adapt quickly and effectively to changes in departmental or strategic priorities by responding to requests for additional adhoc reporting
- Create and maintain required documentation
- Advanced User of Microsoft office Suite
- Demonstrates strong verbal and numerical skills (complex calculations, data analysis and reconciliation, numerical and verbal logical reasoning)
- Extensive knowledge of databases, data integration, data analysis, aggregation and modelling using SQL
- Machine learning
- Intermediate programming skills in Python/R/SQL
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key contacts
- Change Management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management & ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Tertiary degree in qualitative disciplines such as mathematics, statistics, data science OR minimum 1 years’ experience in a data scientist or similar role
- Must be an Australian Citizen and be able to pass a Police Clearance
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices and generate an annual revenue of over AU $1.1 billion annually. This makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We are committed to hiring, developing and promoting diverse talent.
Datacom has extensive expertise in the operation of contact centres, data centres, engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations.
Founded in 1965, we have a successful trading history of consistent growth, profitability and a track record of delivering innovative, cost effective technology solutions. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.The Benefits
Datacom offers a complete employee life cycle: from flexible working arrangements, inspiring leadership programs, development opportunities through to corporate wellness programs and a passion for the importance of work life balance.
Our future looks bright. And so can yours. If you're ready to make a move, we're ready to talk.
If this is your role. we look forward to hearing from you ASAP !