Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + benefits GBP / Year
Contact: Kirsty Lockyear
Contact email: [email protected]
Contact phone: 01489888472
Job ref: BBBH21132_1685014513
Published: Posted 12 hours ago
Expiry Date: 2023-Jun-08
Salary: £25,000 p.a
Location: Home based (some travel to VIVO sites in Liverpool and the south west)
Type: Perm, Full-Time
Our client was formed to deliver infrastructure, asset, and facilities management services into the Defence Sector. They are a 50:50 Joint Venture between 2 already established big players in the FM and Utilities markets with over 55 years’ experience.
They are committed to enabling Defence capability through maintaining and enhancing the built estate in which our Armed Forces live, work and train.The role
As Data Analyst, you will provide functional support to operational teams, daily system maintenance, system changes and new functionality.
Each contract has a dedicated asset ‘inbox’ where operational teams send any asset changes that are required, the role involves making the appropriate changes requested by the operational teams, liaise directly with operational teams with any queries.Responsibilities Of The Role
Could this be for you?
- Adding new Level 4 assets onto Maximo
- Removing Level 4 assets when they have been replaced with new.
- Re-scheduling maintenance dates
- Setting up job plans
- Setting up Planned Maintenance records
- Assist client with queries to asset data / Establishment Specific Task Schedule (ESTS)
- Producing bulk imports for asset data / new establishments / new buildings
- Audits to ensure statutory certification is being uploaded by operational teams
- Liaise with Tier 1 contractors to smooth out labour
- Assist with Facility Condition Management survey data to populate Forward Maintenance Plans
This role would suit an experienced administrator who would like to develop their skills with the following attributes:
- Have some knowledge of Maximo, however full training will be provided.
- Good excel skills
- Experience in, or understanding of, the maintenance industry, basic training can be provided.
- You have good verbal and communications skills
- You are proactive, adaptable, and organised
- Work well within a team
- Good organisational skills
Challenging role with development opportunities
7-10 year Government funded contract
Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, pension scheme etc