Relatient® is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals, and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers. Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys, self-scheduling, check-in, chat, and on-demand messaging. We are looking for talented people to join our team, building platform solutions that integrate with Enterprise Health Care systems.
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Business resources to create and maintain analytics related to our products; work with business stakeholders to identify business objectives, measurement criteria, KPI, and operational reporting necessary to support our products and business functions.
- Identify, Analyze and Interpret trends and patterns in complex data; produce visual results in a meaningful, easy-to-understand way, presenting results in dashboard, reports, and other presentation formats to our users.
- Identify data sources, evaluate data types and validity, perform the necessary ETL / Data Aggregation to provide the necessary data used to drive reporting and analysis for internal staff and our clients while producing industry-leading automated and one-time visualizations and raw data reporting.
- Oversee our production reporting platform, ensure standards and maintained, provide management and training as needed for users. Maintain a standard library of reporting that supports the business, including standard weekly and one-off reporting and analysis.
- Manage Business Intelligence platforms to enable technical and business users
Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal), active listening, attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving, and time management skills.
Strong analytic skills with expertise in data mining, statistical analysis, data analysis, and evaluation of results with the ability to produce complex visualizations for the business
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (MySQL, PostrgreSQL) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings. Familiarity with software languages and SQL, understanding of relational databases, ability to review/understand code and write complex SQL select statements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or Relevant Work Equivalent with 5+ years experience focused on product or process definition and release processes; experience working in a growth phase technology company, particularly in Healthcare, a plus.
- The Relatient Offices are in Franklin, TN (preferred) or Cookeville, TN. This position will be based in the Franklin office with some travel to the Cookeville office.
- You will be using the latest tools and technology, solving real-world problems while working with large data sets, complex back-end data transformation, 3rd party API integrations, and multiple communication methods delivered natively through web, text, and voice mail.
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers. Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys, self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand messaging.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- 401k10Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus all 10 paid holidays
- Perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environments located in historic Franklin, TN and beautiful Cookeville, TN.
Learn more about our company at www.relatient.netRelatient is an equal employment opportunity employer.